N-Tech Endoscopy Repair Service
N-Tech Endoscopy has the capability to service all brands
of endoscopes. With their wide range of parts from many manufacturers,
N-Tech Endoscopy is capable of bringing your endoscopes back to
original manufacturers specifications. N-Tech Endoscopy
uses testing equipment designed by one of the largest manufacturers
in the world. Their technicians have all been factory trained
to ensure quality.
Scopes that have been serviceed by N-Tech Endoscopy have
a six month warranty on all parts and labor.
- Repairs are made using specified parts and working with various different
international manufactures that produce replacement parts, which meet and/or exceed
- We work with specific manufacturers as an agent to ensure that the exact specifications
are met on new scopes sold.
- All services completed in our facility. Our facility repairs all types, brands,
and designs of rigids and semirigids endoscopes.
- 98% of our repairs are returned within 24-48 hours.
- Service quotation/estimate within hours after our receipt
of damaged scope.
- Once approved, scopes with minor repairs are returned to your
facility within 24 hours. Major service or complete rebuilds
are returned to you in 1-5 days.
- Specialty scopes require 5-7 days once approved for service
and will be advised accordingly within the 24 hours quotation
N-Tech Endoscopy has the capability to service all Manufacturers
endoscopes including Storz, Olympus, Wolf, Dyonics, Linvatec,
Comeg, ACMI, Weck, Cabot, Solos, Stryker, V.Mueller, etc.
- Video Scopes
- Needle, Small Joint
Loaner scopes are available at no cost to you, upon request
and availability. Simply contact your Account Manager.
Serviced scopes sent back to you will withstand the following
list of substances/sterilization systems:
- ETO 100%
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE PLASMA (STERRAD)
- PERICETIC ACID (STERRIS)
- HIGH LEVEL DISINFECTION
New scopes are all Autoclavable, Steris, Sterrad and ETO compatible
as indicated on housing of scope for your clients easy
Price list available upon request. Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
New scopes are available and can be shipped to your facility
in 1-5 business days.