that are performed by N-Tech Endoscopy will meet the following sterilization parameters.
Please note that the Non-Autoclavable scopes can not be autoclaved after a repair,
since the design of the scope has not changed.
To ensure an optimal image from your recently repaired scope.
N-Tech Endoscopy recommends the the following scope repair program,
invloving cleaning and handling procedures to be performed.
- After use, clean the scope with the appropriate cleaning
- Rinse the solution with distilled water
- With a cotton swab, wipe the lens using 90% pure alcohol.
- Hold the scope up to a light looking on an angle to
see if any debris or a rainbow can be seen
on the lens.
If there is anything then repeat step III.
- Prepare the scope for sterilization
The N-Tech Endoscopy scope has been designed to be sterilized
through steam autoclave. The following instructions should be
followed for sterilization:
- Wrap the scope in a surgical towel and place in a clean
- Sterilize at 2.2 bar 273 degrees F (134 C) for three
to five minutes.
- Do not handle a hot scope.
- Allow the scope to cool in the ambient air. Do not force
to cool a scope with a damp towel.
- If using a scope sterilization tray, please insert the
scope appropriately into the tray.
N-Tech Endoscopy scopes have been approved for Steris® and